Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
User Reviews (1 Review)
- Alt QuebecMember ofFoodiesLuxury TravelersTrendsters+ 1First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
A good lodging options located close to the highway. It's a bit outside of Quebec City, so if you are a tourist looking to explore the Old city, this is not the best option in terms of location. But for business, this is a nice place.
Outstanding!604 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance92% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Room91% said the beds were comfortable.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 83% satisfied guests.
About Alt Quebec:
Dining options at ALT Hotel Quebec include a restaurant. Room service is available. Spa amenities include facials, body treatments, beauty services, and a hair salon. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services.
There are 127 guestrooms at ALT Hotel Quebec. Rooms are individually decorated. Beds come with down comforters. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature makeup/shaving mirrors and bathrobes. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones and voice mail. Flat panel televisions are available in guestrooms. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards. Guestrooms are all non smoking.