A good lodging options located close to the highway. It's a bit outside of Quebec City, so if you are a tourist looking to explore the Old city, this is not the best option in terms of location. But for business, this is a nice place.
Restaurants near Alt Quebec
- 10.07 mi0.07 mi from Alt Quebec1 review
- 20.01 mi
- 30.04 mi0.04 mi from Alt Quebec1 review
This was a last minute discovery on our way back to Montreal. The portions are quite large and everything was delicious. All of their meats (sausage, bacon, ham, etc.) are made on-sight lending an extra touch of finesse to their dishes. The sandwiches looked delectable but I was seduced by the big-breakfast (sausage, cretons, bacon, ham, beans, egg, toast, home ...
- 40.52 mi
- 54.78 mi
- 64.18 mi4.18 mi from Alt Quebec
An Asian salad with the only thing bursting with flavor....the salted cashews....I'm not going to lie, i was a bit disappointed - I thought the food was going to rock. Isn't French cuisine supposed to be awesome? Yeah, I know, it was an ASIAN salad, but still.... I do want to add that the restaurant was gorgeous. I ate outside, ...
- 74.17 mi4.17 mi from Alt Quebec1 review
- 84.25 mi
- 94.36 mi4.36 mi from Alt Quebec1 review
- 104.79 mi4.79 mi from Alt Quebec1 reviewPopular withFoodiesTrendstersLuxury
- 114.96 mi
- 123.45 mi
- 134.96 mi4.96 mi from Alt Quebec1 review
- 144.84 mi4.84 mi from Alt Quebec1 review
Nice ambience. Food is good though weighted to lots of veal entrees. I went for the seafood mix. French portions. Great service.
- 154.83 mi
- 164.11 mi4.11 mi from Alt Quebec1 review
- 173.19 mi
- 184.9 mi
- 194.82 mi4.82 mi from Alt Quebec1 review
I love my crepe's, but i found my savory to be actually a bit bland. It was ok, and filled me up but for something that had mushrooms, swiss and onions, it tasted like anything but! The service was very friendly however.
- 204.61 mi4.61 mi from Alt Quebec1 review
Chez Ashton is a fast food chain that serves poultine and a bunch of other typical fast food items. I had the most basic poultine here and I like it. There were plenty of cheese curd to go around and enough gravy to drench every single fries. I only wish the gravy could be thicker and more flavorful.Popular withBudgetFamilies