Alta Cienega Motel

Restaurants near Alta Cienega Motel

Barney's Beanery

8447 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069
    0.12 mi from Alta Cienega Motel

Nice place to hang out with friends and the menu is huge. If you have a handling for something, then they probably have it. It may not be the best food but it's pretty good. Not the best for families.

Popular withLocalNightlifeBusiness

Hugo's

8401 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069
    0.21 mi from Alta Cienega Motel

Nice atmosphere and outdoor seating is fun. Good wait staff. My favorite dish here is the green casserole. Celebrity sitings occasionally at this location, more so than the one in the valley.

Popular withVegetarianFamilies

Trader Joe's

8611 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069-4109, United States
    0.2 mi from Alta Cienega Motel

Located on the 2nd floor of a strip mall, I've never found this Trader Joe's to get as busy as all the other TJ's I've been to in LA (some of them are RIDICULOUS). Parking, which is at the back of the structure, has never been an issue. Keep in mind - this TJ's is on the smaller scale compared ...

Popular withVegetarianFoodiesTrendsters

Nobu

903 North La Cienega Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA
    0.2 mi from Alta Cienega Motel

The Chef Event "EAST MEETS WEST" Pioneer event where all of Nobu chefs in the US came to LA & modeled their specialty dish. Food was amazing & the pineapple martini was just a cherry on top! Can't wait for the next event! Nobu was sooooo down to earth, super friendly too!

Kitchen 24

8575 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA, United States
    0.17 mi from Alta Cienega Motel

I usually stay away from what I perceive as trendy and gimmicky. I made a mistake assuming that Kitchen 24 was one of these places. Located on the Uber-Hip Santa Monica Blvd, the restaurant is modern, cute, has an interesting menu and even better service. There is a Daily Happy Hour that I can't wait to experience. They just unveiled ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLuxury

WeHo Bistro

1040 North La Cienega Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069, United States
    0.04 mi from Alta Cienega Motel

Good food with a refreshing bottle of water placed on the table. It's a noisy location, but I really enjoy the selection of entrees here

Cafe La Boheme

8400 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069
    0.19 mi from Alta Cienega Motel

It is so cute from the outside. Then found out the inside was really cute too once I got my bf to take me out on a date here. They've got some really good deals on their happy hour. I'd give their happy hour food about a 3.5, but what I really like is their decor- slightly overdone but I ...

Popular withTrendstersLuxuryNightlife

Cafe Med

8615 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069
    0.24 mi from Alta Cienega Motel

Nice place, good outside seating but with heating too. Had an enjoyable meal of Bresola and then Lasagne. I would have given it 4 stars but the Lasagne was slightly cold in places. Good wine selection and friendly staff - I'd go again

The Griddle Cafe

7916 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90046
    1.0 mi from Alta Cienega Motel

DELICIOUS. Biggest pancakes ever. Make sure you go early to reserve a spot. Because it's super good and super popular!

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal

The Abbey Food & Bar

692 North Robertson Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA
    0.68 mi from Alta Cienega Motel

I haven't eaten here, just been here to drink and party and I love it! The layout and decor of the bar is fabulous and the dancers are hot! I enjoy the music!

Popular withLGBTTrendstersNightlife

Urth Caffe

8565 Melrose Ave, West Hollywood, CA 90069
    0.56 mi from Alta Cienega Motel

One of my favorite cafes in la! Healthy and delicious soups and sandwiches and all organic and offer vegan food as well! Desserts are super tasty too!

Popular withTrendstersFoodiesLuxury

Sweet Lady Jane

8360 Melrose Ave, West Hollywood, CA 90069
    0.49 mi from Alta Cienega Motel

I hear it's good. On Melrose.

Lucques

8474 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90069
    0.53 mi from Alta Cienega Motel

I had an unbelievable lunch here...chicken, of all things. And it was one of the BEST chicken entrees I have ever had! The food here is fresh, tasty, and while the menu may sound basic, it is far from basic. Everything has a refined twist. You must try out Lucques if you're in the Melrose area. It is definitely a ...

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesOutdoor

Real Food Daily

414 North La Cienega Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90048
    0.78 mi from Alta Cienega Motel

I'm a believer. I love me my meat, but if I could truly eat here daily, I'd consider going veggie about 99% of the time. No joke. The only thing I thought was overpriced and under-delish was the smoothie, which tasted entirely too grassy and otherwise flavourless. Everything else I tried was packed with flavour and satisfying.

Popular withVegetarianFoodiesLuxury

Viper Room

8852 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069
    0.48 mi from Alta Cienega Motel

This infamous dive bar is known as the place where John Belushi and River Phoenix both partied before passing away. This place is a dive bar, but has a funky, multi-level format with one main stage. Definitely worth a visit.

Popular withNightlifeLocalAdventure

Hamburger Mary's

8288 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, California
    0.36 mi from Alta Cienega Motel

I came here for Drag Queen Bingo and had a blast, minus the fact that I couldn't hear half the numbers that were being called because the place is so loud. But that's really not the point, and as one drag queen told our table, "Honey, do you think I actually look at the bingo cards? Besides, if you're cheating ...

Popular withLGBTLocalNightlife

Saddle Ranch Chop House - Sunset

8371 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069
    0.45 mi from Alta Cienega Motel

This was built for the tourist that go up and down Sunset on the weekends. If you watch reality TV you probably seen people riding the bull here. Food is ok but not the place for a nice quiet night out.

Popular withNightlifeFoodiesStudents

Red O

8155 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90046-7016, United States
    0.68 mi from Alta Cienega Motel

Rick Bayless is celebrity and master chef who specializes in traditional Mexican cuisine with modern interpretations. He is perhaps best known for his PBS series Mexico: One Plate at a Time. He also competed on and won Top Chef Masters in 2009. Although he first opened Frontera Grill in Chicago Illinois, he later opened another Frontera in San Francisco. In ...

Popular withLuxuryTrendstersNightlife

Carney's Restaurant

8351 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90069
    0.49 mi from Alta Cienega Motel

Inexpensive, fun, watch Sunset Blvd, great food- and surprisingly great side salad...(I didn't expect much to be sure).

Popular withLocalFamiliesBudget

Bar Marmont

8171 West Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA
    0.77 mi from Alta Cienega Motel

A great place to finish the end of the night. The crowd can get rowdy (but always stays classy). Drinks are pricey, but it IS the Chateau Marmont after-all. A high probability to see a celebrity, or at least that one guy from that TV show you've seen a couple times.

Popular withNightlifeTrendstersLocal