Good club with great views but VIP pricing is dishonest and service patchy on NYE. Still the fireworks are amazing from that vantage point and you'll have a good time. Not sure about the rest of the year.
Restaurants near Altitude 360
- 10.13 miMillbank, Westminster, London, United Kingdom0.13 mi from Altitude 3601 review
Best of contemporary British cuisine, oddly located in the Tate Britain, but mostly famous for the very good value of its wine list, which is extensive and sensitively chosen. Rated highly by wine enthusiasts. Also understand there are some good paintings on the wall upstairs. ;) Fond memories of weekend lunches with an ex.Popular with
- 20.12 mi
- 30.86 mi27 Monmouth St, London WC2H 9EU, United Kingdom0.86 mi from Altitude 360
The best coffee I have had anywhere in the world. If you like espresso drinks, make the effort of stopping by here. The cappuccino is to die for. Its halfway between the British Museum and the Theater District. There is another one in Borough Market.Popular with
- 40.76 miLondon SW1A 2BJ, United Kingdom0.76 mi from Altitude 3603 reviews
This is literally in the middle of St James Park. Such a comfortable modern building in a lovely setting. The food is by Peyton Burke who focus on locally grown produce and meat. My favourite is the Welsh Rarebit. Eat in the park where Kings and Queens once strolled. A stones throw away from Buckingham Palace, 10 Downing Street and ...Popular with
- 50.52 mi17-18 Artillery Row, London SW1P 1RH, United Kingdom0.52 mi from Altitude 3602 reviews
another nicer style pub, with more of a younger, business type crowd, rather than boisterous larger louts. My favourite is the one by the river in Richmond. Perfect spot out side on the balcony over looking the river on a warm summers evening with a glass of Pimms. Sounds so perfect right about now!Popular with
- 60.77 mi0.77 mi from Altitude 3603 reviews
Not really much to see. It's all guarded and blocked off. Apparently until fairly recently people were still able to walk right up to the door and take pictures in front of the famous address but now it is all blocked off for security reasons.
- 70.74 mi
- 80.97 mi
- 90.75 mi0.75 mi from Altitude 3602 reviews
Marks & Spencer is a chain of specialty food stores scattered throughout Europe. Although they do sell other products, I go here for the excellent food selection. All of the food is sold under the Marks & Spencer name, and you can find pre-packaged foods, chocolates, baked goods, and produce... it's perfect! I recommend picking up some prepared foods and ...
- 100.89 mi101 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 0SJ, United Kingdom0.89 mi from Altitude 3602 reviews
Simon Burrell of Our Man on the Ground recommends the Grand Imperial, "This has got to be one of the best Chinese restaurants in London, from the impeccable service to the quality of the dishes and presentation. A visit to Grand Imperial in Victoria will be a memorable experience for all the right reasons!”Popular with
- 110.54 mi25 Argyll Street, London W1F 7TU, United Kingdom0.54 mi from Altitude 3603 reviews
Though it's a chain restaurant, the food is quite decent plus if you are shopping in oxford street and need to grab a bite it's location is perfect. The Buccatini Gamberoni pasta I tried was really great!
- 120.28 miSmith Square, London, United Kingdom0.28 mi from Altitude 3603 reviews
If you want to have a taste of what British cuisine is about, this is THE place to go. Authentic, understated, and utterly delicious. It's one of the few English restaurants in the World's top 50, but not absurdly priced.Popular with
- 130.77 mi
- 140.98 mi
- 150.83 mi
- 160.68 mi41 Buckingham Gate, Westminster, London SW1E, United Kingdom0.68 mi from Altitude 3602 reviews
Quilon is South Indian fine dining. The setting is lush, and the private rooms downstairs are beautiful. The service is great and attentive...and the food doesn't quite live up to expectation. Tiny canapes were great, and the rest of the meal was tasty but not spectacular. Great place to go if you've got deep pockets and are in the neighborhood, ...Popular with
- 170.51 mi
- 180.9 mi48 Lower Marsh, London SE1 7 United Kingdom0.9 mi from Altitude 3601 review
Cuban bar round the corner from Waterloo station. Cocktails are really tasty and happy hour is great. They also do tapas (good veggie options). At the weekend it turns into more of a night venue with live cuban bands. Relaxed, affordable.Popular with
- 190.94 miBeeston Place, London SW1W 0 United Kingdom0.94 mi from Altitude 360
Oh, to feel like a royal! That's my experience at the Goring, where Princess Catherine (formerly Kate Middleton) spent her last night as a single woman. The rooms are plush, the staff unbelievably attentive, and the location divine!
- 200.66 mi