This hotel is the ultimate in classic luxury. Its in the lovely Recoleta neighborhood, and within walking distance to a ton of great restaurants and shops. Its beautifully classic and in absolutely perfect condition....its hard to believe it was built in 1932. The service of the staff is beyond attentive...from the Brooklyn born valet out front, to the Front Desk ...
Restaurants near Alvear Palace Hotel
- 10.1 miAvenida Pres. Manuel Quintana 600, Ciudad De Buenos Aires, Argentina0.1 mi from Alvear Palace Hotel6 reviews
One of BsAs' traditional cafesPopular with
- 20.09 mi
- 30.14 mi1350 Posadas, Buenos Aires, Argentina0.14 mi from Alvear Palace Hotel1 review
Gioia is an Italian luxury restaurant located inside the Hyatt Park Buenos Aires hotel. You can seat inside or outside right next to the hotel's patio, which is beautiful, like gardens from a palace. The restaurant is located in a really expensive and luxury neighborhood from Buenos Aires, so you can imagine this restaurant menu is not the exception, prices ...Popular with
- 40.19 miJunín 1777, Buenos Aires, Argentina0.19 mi from Alvear Palace Hotel
Located just outside Cementario de la Recoleta, this is probably a tourist trap, but we were hot and hasn't eaten at all yet, so in we went. The decor is really fun - sort of cowboy-kitsch. Service was great and the food was excellent. Prices were comparable to pretty much any other place, though there is a cover charge of ...Popular with
- 50.01 mi
- 60.11 mi
- 70.02 mi
- 80.14 mi
- 90.61 miParaná 1048, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal, Argentina0.61 mi from Alvear Palace Hotel8 reviews
go for dinner, stay for drinks. my fave bar in BA. three stories of fun, food and fabulous drinks. oh, and the people are just the right amount of hip. there's a great back patio to hang out when it's nice. order a fernet 1882 y coca-cola. yum! oh, and the 3-story spiral staircase is a great place for a ...
- 100.57 miLibertad 1161, Libertad 1012 Argentina0.57 mi from Alvear Palace Hotel6 reviews
We were taken to this chic, slick, hip spot by a friend in Buenos Aires who had come here on a wonderful date 6 years before, and who was waiting for another special occasion to come back. You walk up a flight of cement stairs that smells like the woods and is lit by candles. You emerge into a bar ...Popular with
- 110.28 mi
- 120.72 miBuenos Aires, Argentina0.72 mi from Alvear Palace Hotel3 reviews
Probably the most well known pizzeria in Buenos Aires, this institution has been dishing out deep dish pizza to Portenos for decades. During lunch time this place gets packed and there is a line of patrons waiting to order their pizzas. The service is pretty efficient and I love the traditional environment.
- 130.55 miRodríguez Pena 1165, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina0.55 mi from Alvear Palace Hotel
OMG! The meat was amazing--ALL OF IT! I hate to admit though that I enjoyed the chicken more than the beef. Don't get me wrong the beef was amazing but the chicken was mind blowingly good. If you are ever here give them a try. They are near the Recoleta neighborhood.
- 140.63 miLibertad 1078, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal, Argentina0.63 mi from Alvear Palace Hotel2 reviews
I liked Pizza Piola- it is an international chain with an interesting group of locations. The restaurant is very casual and serves a great variety of pizzas with my favorite being the argula and prosciutto topping pizza. They end your meal with a serving of a frozen italian drink similar to a lemonchello. A great restaurant for a large group.
- 150.75 miCarlos Pellegrini 1001, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal, Argentina0.75 mi from Alvear Palace Hotel1 review
Havanna is the longest serving alfajor chain in Argentina. An afternoon coffee, accompanied by a Havanna alfajor, is one of the most typical afternoon customs in Buenos Aires. Buenos Aires is one of the best cities in Latin America for theatrical variety. I like visiting this particular Havanna in the Microcentro because it’s close to the San Martin Theatre (which ...Popular with
- 160.81 mi
- 170.74 mi
- 180.84 miAntonio Beruti 2602, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal, Argentina0.84 mi from Alvear Palace Hotel
One of Buenos Aires' most impressive restaurants, Oviedo is eternally reliable and absolutely divine. The restaurant takes a fresh fish delivery twice a day, and chef Martin Rebaudino's résumé includes time at El Bulli.
- 190.93 mi
- 200.4 mi