Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 87%Luxury Travelers
- 75%Local Culture
- 75%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 74%Art & Design Lovers
- 51%Spiritual Seekers
- 51%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (4)
- AmanusaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsWellness+ 4Dec 12, 2013
The ultra-elegant uber-luxurious Amanusa hotel is Bali with a seriously chic accent. A prevailing sense of peace and spirituality is synonymous with Aman hotels throughout Indonesia. Located on a sensational cliff-top with 35 suites, all with private pools, this was once Princess Diana’s Bali abode. Privacy and seclusion are guaranteed. A private beach, complete with daybeds in secluded alcoves is the setting of my Bali highlight – romantic private beach Balinese massage and candlelight dinner under the stars with team of chefs.
- AmanusaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7Dec 23, 2013
Aman Resorts are known worldwide for being discreet havens of understated luxury, catering primarily to the rich and/or famous, and Bali's Amanusa is no exception. This elegant resort on the southern coast of the island is a perfect place for pampering if you can afford it, and has everything from basic (by Aman standards) garden rooms to luxury villas large enough to house an entire extended family under one roof. Although it's not really a spa, they do have a massage therapist on site.
- AmanusaMember ofLocal CultureFamily TravelersGreen Travelers+ 2First to ReviewAug 02, 2012
I have not stayed in this hotel - only visited the restaurant. Aman is known for its first class services and timeless, classy design. It has a private beach which is swimmable at Nusa Dua (next to Novotel private beach). It is pricey but you get what you pay. ! I'd love to stay in this hotel (it's in my to do list)
Outstanding!59 reviews across the web.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 96%.
- HotelExcellent hotel. 93% of guests enjoyed it.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building. Highly appreciated by 92% of guests.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance. Highly appreciated by 91% of guests.
- LocationTerrific location. 91% of the guests loved it.
- Food85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.