Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Amaru HostalFirst to ReviewFeb 05, 2014
We had a great time at the Amaru Hostal. There are many different classes of room - shared, private, with bath or without - and each one is unique, so you can look around and find just the right combination of comfort and value. The whole place is incredibly charming, with two courtyards full of flowers. The (free!) hot breakfast is delicious, with fresh eggs and the best coffee outside of Italy. Plus the service is great - the staff don't speak a lot of English, but they're very patient and accommodating. I recommended this place to another friend visiting Peru, and got rave reviews from her as well. If you're looking for a hostal that's a step up in quality, the Amaru is Highly Recommended.
Excellent!476 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. Highly appreciated by 97% of guests.
- Location85% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Food85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.