AMC Hoffman Center 22

206 Swamp Fox Road, Alexandria, VA 22314, United States

They have an IMAX-technology screen but it's small. The entire theatre is big but it's also a little dated. The elevator smells so don't use in unless you really have to!

Restaurants near AMC Hoffman Center 22

Panera Bread

0.96 mi from AMC Hoffman Center 22

This location is often very busy. Expect to wait to order. At least they give you a buzzer to let you know when your food is ready. I love chai tea and I like Panera's best. Bread and pastries are delicious. Really like their apple salad.

Jimmy John's

0.51 mi from AMC Hoffman Center 22

Heavy on the bread but sandwiches are good.

Laporta's Restaurant

0.67 mi from AMC Hoffman Center 22

I went after work for a coworker's retirement happy hour. Service was slow and they served a very weak cranberry vodka.

Foster's Grille

0.32 mi from AMC Hoffman Center 22

Go here if you want a quick sit down meal. They are known as the "Home of the Charburger"

Tippy's Taco House

0.93 mi from AMC Hoffman Center 22

Chart House Restaurant - Alexandria

1.69 mi from AMC Hoffman Center 22

Best Seafood.

Popular withLocalLuxuryFamilies

The Dairy Godmother

1.8 mi from AMC Hoffman Center 22

I sat in the Obama chair once, it made me feel special. Also, their custard is outstanding! I like how they have a different special flavor every couple days, which just gives you a reason to keep coming back!

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesAdventure

Busboys And Poets

2.88 mi from AMC Hoffman Center 22

Great place to bring the kids - big enough so there is enough space and good options all around.

Popular withVegetarianFamiliesFoodies

Restaurant Eve

1.4 mi from AMC Hoffman Center 22

Made with local food, we had a outstanding meal.

Popular withLuxury

Five Guys

3.37 mi from AMC Hoffman Center 22

If you like burgers, you'll love 5 guys. The give you a ton of fries in a lunch bag. This is one of the few place where you can get Mr. Pibb. While waiting in line for your burger, you can eat peanuts.

Bilbo Baggins

1.6 mi from AMC Hoffman Center 22

A local restaurant, you will find an unusual menu, which changes with the season, and beers and wines from around the globe. A great night out. There's a reason this place has been around so long- good food and good service.

Rustico

1.82 mi from AMC Hoffman Center 22

The place was packed and the food was good. We tried lots of stuff. Fried green tomatoes, scallops, pork chops, and pizza are all good picks. They also have a large selection of beer and ice cream Flavors. The only downside was trying to find parking.

Lavender Moon Cupcakery

1.45 mi from AMC Hoffman Center 22

Their cupcakes are $3, which isn't bad for a trendy cupcake place these days. I went on Saturday, and the people working there were really nice and gave us good recommendations. My boyfriend got a peanut butter chocolate one which was yummy. I got the flourless dark chocolate with sea salt, which was nice and gooey and surprisingly cinnamon-y. A ...

Popular withFoodiesStudentsTrendsters

Murphy's A Grand Irish Pub

1.26 mi from AMC Hoffman Center 22

On our quest for the best trivia in the DC area, my friends and I came here last week. It's on Tuesday nights at 8, and it's in the Brainstormer format which is also used at Fado Irish Pub in Chinatown. It was definitely the least crowded place we've been so far, and despite rumors of team limits, they didn't ...

Rosa Mexicano - National Harbor

3.17 mi from AMC Hoffman Center 22

My friend and I shared the Guacamole en Molcajete. I had the Quesadilla de Pollo and she had the Ensalada de la Calle. The food was very tasty and filling. Our waiter was friendly but not the most attentive. Had to flag him down when he gave us the wrong bill at the end of the meal. Still, it's a ...

Popular withVegetarianLuxury

Nando's Peri Peri

1.28 mi from AMC Hoffman Center 22

Nando's has my favorite rewards program ever. After spending over $7 9 times, you get a combo meal for free on your 10th visit, but they also give you little perks along the way, like free frozen yogurt, free peanuts, and a free side. The food is great too, even when it's not free. I usually rotate between chicken wraps ...

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBudget

2.79 mi from AMC Hoffman Center 22
    Popular withBusinessFamilies

Southside 815

1.24 mi from AMC Hoffman Center 22

The cornbread is amazing. The garden salad is pretty huge and only $6. They definitely need more vegetarian options.

La Tasca Old Town

1.33 mi from AMC Hoffman Center 22

This tapas restaurant is an excellent place for a bite to eat, drinks, and good times with friends. Ethnic, chic, interior with old world feel. Wide range of options and everything we ordered was delicious! Service was friendly, and I would like to go back when they have live music.

Popular withLocalFoodiesNightlife