Americas Best Value Inn-Downtown Phoenix
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Americas Best Value Inn-Downtown PhoenixMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureFoodies+ 1First to ReviewJul 25, 2013
America’s Best Value Inn, located just about three blocks from downtown Phoenix, seems like a good enough place to rest during your stay in the heart of Phoenix. In terms of amenities, its offerings are pretty standard: a couple beds, a flat-screen TV, microwave, miniature refrigerator, and ironing board in-room. Although the outside is a bit shabby, the rooms themselves are pretty nice, with a modern look about them. A downside is that there isn’t a pool at America’s Best Value Inn, which means that the air-conditioned rooms are really your only refuge from the summer heat. In terms of location, it’s pretty solid: a lot of restaurants within walking distance or a short drive away. Tourist favorites nearby include Matt’s Big Breakfast (expect a line, and come early if you’re trying to go) and Pizzeria Bianco, supposedly the “best pizza” in Phoenix, although I’d tend to personally disagree - just a matter of preference.
Very Good!879 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 99%.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel87% thought it was clean.
- Room86% said rooms were clean.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 85%.