Americas Best Value Inn Golden Gate
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor1043 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 96%.
- Location96% thought parking was inexpensive.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- Service77% found the staff to be very friendly.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 55% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- Food53% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Francisco Bay Inn features express check out, coffee in the lobby, and concierge services. Additional property amenities include an elevator (lift). Guest parking is complimentary. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
There are 39 guestrooms at Francisco Bay Inn. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include clock radios. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.