Americas Best Value Inn - Hollywood / Los Angeles

5265 W. Sunset Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90027
Americas Best Value Inn - Hollywood / Los Angeles

• Americas Best Value Inn - Hollywood / Los AngelesAmbassadorPro 2014

Extremely basic hotel - and it uses the term "value" loosely. For $75 a night, my friend and I weren't complaining much, but we would never stay here again unless we just needed a bed to crash in for a few hours. Located right along Sunset Blvd, I missed the turn-in twice before I finally was able to pull into the tiny parking lot. I was greeted by a rogue Hollywood character (not the hotel's fault) who threatened to, shall we say, "mess me up." Upon parking, I was already wondering if I should pull back out and plop down the money for a 5-star posh hotel with better security - especially when we arrived at our room and the deadbolt had been torn clean off the hinge. Hmm. But the room's bare amenities were enough for a night: the air-conditioning was gratefully strong, the shower hot (in fact, TOO hot if you didn't keep the lever right on the brink of warm), there was a working refrigerator, and the beds were comfortable enough for a night's sleep. We had to ring the front desk to get the Wi-Fi login credentials, but once we were given the password the signal was strong and fast. And while the hotel doesn't serve breakfast, there is a McDonald's and a Starbucks within walking distance. One major complaint, however, is the terrible parking arrangement: while I parked just fine at 3pm when I arrived, after leaving for the evening and arriving back about 12 hours later, we found one teeny space crammed up against a concrete wall under a roof cover (meaning I had to park my passenger side three inches from the concrete in order to let myself out of my driver's side.) When we woke up, there were at least four other guests' cars double-parked behind others because of a sheer lack of space. This Best Value Inn isn't a total wash, but I definitely would not recommend it for any longer than a one-night stay.

Recommended for:Budget Travelers

Mediocre566 reviews across the web.

• Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
    Excellent value for money, said 100%.
    90% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
  • Service
    85% found the staff to be very friendly.
  • Room
    74% complained about the bathroom.
  • Internet
    Internet is average.
    Hotel is nice enough.
Showing Lowest Prices(Avg. nightly price)

This hotel is located in Los Angeles. Chinese Theater and Kodak Theater are area attractions. Other attractions include Hollywood Sign.

Features.
A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Hollywood Studio Inn features coffee in the lobby and tour assistance. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.

Guestrooms.
There are 31 guestrooms at Hollywood Studio Inn. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request microwaves, irons/ironing boards, and hair dryers.

Notifications:

• This property caters to singles.

1 member's review