Americas Best Value Inn - Redlands / San Bernardino
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre42 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- InternetVery good internet connection. 80% satisfied guests.
- LocationLocation is acceptable. Only 67% of guests gave positive feedback.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 67% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 64% of guests gave positive feedback.
- GroundsGrounds are not bad. Only 57% of guests had positive things to say about it.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Americas Best Value Inn Redlands features air conditioning in public areas. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
There are 30 guestrooms at Americas Best Value Inn Redlands. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer free local calls. Televisions have satellite channels.