Americas Best Value Inn-Stillwater/St. Paul
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Americas Best Value Inn-Stillwater/St. PaulFirst to ReviewMay 13, 2013
Had problem with not having our room ready for us upon check in BUT upgraded our room with no extra charge for the difficulty. Two very comfortable queen beds. Had WiFi, coffee maker, hair dyer and iron and ironing board in the room.Jacuzzi and swimming as well. Free continental breakfast and close to shopping. 45 minutes out of the Twin Cities. Would definitely stay there again.
Mediocre135 reviews across the web.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 82%.
- Room60% didn't like the uncomfortable beds.
- Service55% found the staff to be unfriendly.
- GroundsGrounds are not bad. Only 50% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Hotel50% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.