America's Best Value Inn & Suites
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- America's Best Value Inn & SuitesMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersBackpackersFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
Let's put it this way, this is a cheap hotel, so you know what to expect and you will find exactly that. Don't expect a lot if you are not paying a lot.
So being fair, for one night, if the bed, the bathroom and towels are clean, it is worth it.
Poor114 reviews across the web.
- Hotel86% thought it was rather dirty.
- LocationLocation is great. Appreciated by 84% of guests.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 79% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Service75% thought the service was unprofessional.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 67% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- FoodFood is average. Only 56% of guests gave positive feedback.
This 2.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, translation services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check out (surcharge). This is a smoke free property.
There are 120 guestrooms at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Stockton. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Balconies offer river, lake, or pool views. Beds come with premium bedding. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Guestrooms share bathrooms; amenities include complimentary toiletries. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, free local calls, and complimentary weekday newspapers. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Air conditioned rooms also include washers/dryers, desks, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic check out. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hair dryers, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 500 per pet, per night, maximum US$ 1000 per stay
- Pet deposit: US$ 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.