Americas Best Value Inn & Suites- LAX
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites- LAXMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 5Nov 22, 2013
We had booked a non-smoking room but we were given a smoking room. The friendly woman at the front desk then arranged another room for us. Close to LAX airport, hotel is fine for the price!
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites- LAXAug 05, 2013
America’s Best Value Inn & Suites is a budget hotel located in Hawthorne. The pluses are the free continental breakfast, which is served from 7am to 10am every morning – the highlight of which is donuts from nearby local icon Randy’s Donuts in Inglewood. Also, the WiFi is free in the rooms, which is nice. Parking is also free and the lot is big. The rooms are basic, but come with a small fridge, a microwave and TV with 100 some-odd cable channels. There’s not much to do in the immediate vicinity, but there is a decent Mexican restaurant right across the street. I’d suggest hopping in your car and driving the five miles or so to downtown Manhattan Beach, where there’s a ton of great restaurants and bars.Recommended for:
Mediocre361 reviews across the web.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 92%.
- Room79% said rooms were clean.
- ServiceOnly 69% found the staff to be friendly enough.
- Hotel51% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
- PricePrice is reasonable.
- InternetInternet is average.