Member Reviews (1)
- Ameritania HotelFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Very cute and modern hotel just around the corner from Late Night with David Letterman Show. Great location to everything! The rooms are on the small side, but it is clean with Aveda products. Hotel staff were nice. I would stay here again!
Very Good!2408 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 98% of the guests loved it.
- Hotel98% thought it was clean.
- Location97% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Ambiance97% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 77% of guests mentioned it positively.
Ameritania Hotel features a bar/lounge, multilingual staff, and coffee in the lobby. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Business services, concierge services, and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a porter/bellhop.
There are 210 guestrooms at Ameritania Hotel. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer CD players and voice mail. Televisions have cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request a turndown service, refrigerators, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.