Amman Cham Palace
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Amman Cham PalaceMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 14First to ReviewNov 29, 2013
The rooms were fairly fine except for one major thing and on a hot september month its something important. Their air-conditioning is really bad. Complained about this daily and they said they will fix it but nothing happened. One of the mien our group had a good analysis. I just forgot the technical term but it seems there is this technology that will never make the air-conditioning really cold. It seemed the temp just averaged 26 degrees and will never go down. The food during breakfast and dinner tasted flat. I will never use this hotel again.
Mediocre291 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance. 88% of the guests liked it.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 74% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Food73% found the breakfast to be wonderful.