Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- Ranked #1 overall in Amman hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Maybe it was the fact that it was brand new when I was there in 2003. Maybe it was that I'd been living in a trailer in Baghdad for 4...Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Amman hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4Popular with
- Ranked #3 overall in Amman hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
I went to the Moevenpick Resort just to swim in the Dead Sea rather than stay there. I got a day pass, relaxed in the Dead Sea and by the...
- Ranked #4 overall in Amman hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Though this hotel is about 30 minutes away from Downtown, the combination of service, price and value makes it worth considering - as well as being a useful pitstop when...
- Ranked #5 overall in Amman hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Hands down, the Grand Hyatt Amman had the best breakfast buffet I've ever had at a hotel. I'd stay here again, just to be able to eat the breakfast buffet...Popular with
- Ranked #6 overall in Amman hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
I had to stay at the Golden Tulip when my flight out of Amman was delayed. It was a decent enough place to catch a nap, but it's definitely a...
- Ranked #7 overall in Amman hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
- Ranked #8 overall in Amman hotels1 review
I stayed at Bristol Hotel on two separate visits to Amman. It's a comfortable and clean hotel with good amenities, good internet, and friendly service. There are shops and food...
- Ranked #10 overall in Amman hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
- 10Ranked #9 overall in Amman hotels1 review
We stayed here for its proximity to the best (only) sights in Amman as well as to many of the most famous restaurants. Hotel is no frills but has some...