Amsterdam Restaurants

Selected Categories: Coffee and Tea

The Grasshopper Coffeeshop

a good place to chill down ;)

Popular withTrendstersBackpackersNightlife

Screaming Beans

Serious coffee & tea shop in the heart of Amsterdam. They know their beans here, and they can help you choose the best coffee brewing process to bring out the flavor in the beans you choose. Teas are also very high quality. Highly recommend!

Popular withBusinessLuxury

Coffeeshop

Another good coffee shop. More like a modern cafe downstairs. A bit darker upstairs with pool tables. Food, drink and alcohol served here too at a reasonable price and it's decent!

Café Schiller

Amsterdam and their cafe's are exactly what everybody says. Awesome!!!! Everyone should try to see Amsterdam, especially the Red light District, at least once in their lives.

Starbucks Coffee Schiphol

Nobody likes to say that they like Starbucks, but getting off a trans-atlantic flight sometimes makes me want something certain. I know what I'm going to get here. It's decent, not too expensive, and a little bit of home, even if it is corporate and bland.

Popular withStudentsBackpackers

Greenwoods

Tea! I have finally found a place for tea which isn't ridiculously expensive. A pot (yes, a whole pot!) of tea is the same price as a cup elsewhere. Pair this with one of their deliciously large scones with clotted cream and jam and you have yourself a happy camper. The place is tiny and can only hold 23 people ...

Latei

Latei is a beautiful shop and cafe where you can not only eat the delicious food but also buy the chairs you're sitting on. I like the choices they make for jewelry, furniture, and books to sell. A very relaxing, spacious place.

Popular withDesignTrendstersFoodies

Abraxas

I rarely take part in the stereotypical Amsterdam activity but I actually like Abraxas a lot as a place to chill out for awhile, the free internet and coffees are a nice treat. I can't really judge their "special" selection but it seems good!

The Doors Coffee Shop

Classic Amsterdam coffee shop dedicated to the Doors with memorabilia and music. Come in and have a smoke with Jim, he is all over the walls.

Popular withTrendstersLocalBackpackers

Coffee Bru

Just south of Oosterpark, Coffee Bru serves up simple but yummy sandwiches, baked goods and great tea and coffee. The cafe recently won a design award for it's fun eclectic style (tip: sit in the back by the skylight). The staff is friendly and it's a great place to meet up with friends.

Popular withFoodiesBudget

Little Collins

Great place for a weekend brunch. Their menu is so varied and different to what you would usually find in this city, that I had to go back to try what I had missed out on the first time. Poached eggs were cooked just right, and the cocktail selection has all the right mixes.

Popular withLocalStudentsTrendsters

Café De Prins

One of my favorite bars of Amsterdam, great for Cheese fondue, wouldn't order anything else.

Two For Joy Coffee Roasters

The Dutch have good coffee in general, but it's typically drunk with milk. So it was a real treat to go to the neat little place and get really, really good and fragrant stuff that you would've felt bad mucking up with milk. They also have all kinds of tasty pastries and sandwiches, and comfortable sofas in the back, under ...

Popular withDesignFoodies

Café Hoppe

Nice place!

Cafe Batavia 1920

If you didn't know about Cafe Batavia, your eyes would likely skim right past it-- there's nothing remarkable about it from the outside. I suppose that's why, despite it's location so near to the train station, it attracts few tourists. Step inside, however, and you'll be glad you did. Batavia has a fantastic selection of Belgian and Dutch beers. Seriously, ...

Small World Catering

Best little sandwich shop in Amsterdam. Run by Australians apparently.

The Rookies Coffeeshop

Hotel Uptown, or Rookies as it is now more effectionatlly known was ideal for our needs as a crash pad for somewhere to stay during our short break to the Dam in April 2008. The phrase you get what you pay for very much rings true here - which was fine as I assume most people visiting Amsterdam are not ...

Dulac Grand Café

Great ambiance, good food and very friendly servers make this a very relaxed cafe to spend an afternoon or go to dinner with your friends.

Popular withDesignBudgetFoodies

Coffeeshop De Rokerij

We were running out of time in Amsterdam... so we had to fit 2 meals in 3 hours in order for us to try actual Dutch food AND try Indonesian Rijsttafel. To kill time before our next meal, we were too tired to walk around but we had to somehow get hungry again... so we decided to go to one ...

Café Stof

Our hotel recommended this place. We weren't dissappointed. Cosy Dutch restaurant with interesting menu & tasty dishes! Friendly service & a lot cheaper than city centre touristy places.

Filter restaurants by Cuisine