Amsterdam Restaurants

Selected Categories: European

Envy

I really enjoyed the dinner I had at Envy...it's not my usual scene but the tasting menu was a wonderful avalanche of small dishes, beautifully presented in an equally beautiful restaurant space.

Pont 13

Very original location with a terrific Italian menu! You probably need a car or cab to get there!

Popular withTrendsters

Blue

When my host walked us into the shopping center, my heart sank. Then it rose as he took us up an elevator into Blue, a little restaurant/bar with a 360 degree view of Amsterdam. I didn't eat, but the olives are top-notch.

Popular withLocalFoodiesLuxury

Restaurant De Belhamel

De Belhamel is an absolutely beautiful restaurant and cafe. The Art Nouveau interior and the stunning view down the canal are quite enough to justify a visit; but luckily the food and coffee is also delicious. Lunchtime prices are not bad at all.

Hostaria

Best Italian Restaurant in the Jordaan, one of my favorite restaurants in Amsterdam. Great italian food at a friendly price.The pasta with sausage is to die for. Make sure you have a reservation.

De Taart van m'n Tante

Just like being in the mad-hatter's tea party with Alice in Wonderland.

Compagnon (De)

Excellent food, service and atmosphere. Had the 9 course meal :)

Letting

Perfect for a brunch or a coffee downtown, lovely little place. The fresh orange juice is amazing - as always in Amsterdam. The pancakes are great.

restaurant fraiche

Best restaurant in Amsterdam. Excellent food and very reasonably priced. So good that I had to return for the Sunday brunch...that was great too! I have to go several times a year to get my fix.

Onder de Ooievaar Café

A typical Dutch corner pub/café, with the advantage of being just a short walk from Rembrantplein, yet still removed from the madness of Amsterdam's busiest 'party square'. There is a pool table inside, and space for larger groups. Most popular is the outside seating though, especially in the warmer months. For food there are sweet and salty options, tasty desserts ...

Popular withBudgetLocalFamilies

Pata Negra

The Pata Negra stands out among other restaurants on the Utrechtsestraat because it looks like a typical Spanish 'cantina' was just transplanted onto the heart of Amsterdam. After existing for more than ten years, everyone in the city knows the Pata Negra, and it is the place to go to when you want to enjoy some authentic Spanish cuisine - ...

Popular withBudgetFamiliesStudents

Vasso

Great Italian Food a bit more expensive and worth the money, nice ambiance, when I went there last 2009 was still top notch!

Mokka

I find myself eating at Mokka quite often even though it's incredibly cramped to get a table, not so cheap, and the food isn't anything spectacular. I guess it's the total normality of this place that just makes it seem like a simple option (and very conveniently located). The sandwiches and lasagne are all nice choices.

Filter restaurants by Cuisine