ANA InterContinental Tokyo
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 67%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (9)Write a review
- ANA InterContinental TokyoMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3Feb 11, 2014
You'll have to pick your jaw up off the floor, along with your bags, before you check into this luxury hotel. The lobby is opulent to say the least, all dressed up in marble and accessorized with a two-story waterfall.
Rooms have all the features and kit you'd expect from the 'luxury' category, although they are a little on the small side. Upper-floor rooms have suitably grand city views.
If you're eligible to enter (look out for package deals when booking a room), the Club InterContinental Lounge on the 35th floor is a great place to wind-down among comfy chairs and expensive coffee-table books.
The InterContinental has a great outdoor pool for the summers where you could be sharing loungers with Tokyo's yakuza (gangsters), whose tattoos prevent them from entering state-run, public pools.
Central location and a potential for finding good deals on rooms make the Intercontinental a worthy option for a one-night splurge.Recommended for:
- ANA InterContinental TokyoMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersWellnessLuxury TravelersJun 23, 2013
High-end/Business Hotel in Tokyo Minato. Walking distance from Rappongi and well connected (tube station Tameike-Sanno exit 13). Rooms are big and modern. Breakfast is amazing and there is also a lounge bar at the 37th floor, from where you can have an amazing view on Tokyo.Recommended for:
- ANA InterContinental TokyoJun 19, 2014
What a great place. I absolutely loved it here from the top down. My bed was cozy and soft, smelled of fresh linen and helped me have a full nights rest. The staff was very helpful with finding convenient and local places to eat, even for vegetarians. And the food options were delicious within the hotel itself, although extremely over priced. There is even a starbucks in the building!
I will be back.
- ANA InterContinental TokyoApr 08, 2013
Amazing hotel! Great rooms, amazing breakfast and very well connected to subway (ginza line) and walking distance to Rappongi area. Also has proper bus connection to the airport at very competitve rates if compared with taxi or even subway + train option
- ANA InterContinental TokyoMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 8Nov 12, 2012
This hotel is bigger than most Intercon's probably given that is has extensive event and convention space attached. Good but not great location tho it is walking distance (15-20 min) to Roppongi Hills. Feels quiet dated in design and decor and even the executive king room seems "standard." Lots of food options but like most Intercons overpriced and undertasty. However, VERY clean and courteous. The cleanest hotel bathtub I've even seen - anywhere. Good stay but would stay else where on next visit.
Dining options at InterContinental ANA Tokyo include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. The property's full service health spa has
There are 865 guestrooms at InterContinental ANA Tokyo. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature bidets, bathrobes, scales, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
Very Good!2156 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Room98% thought the view was good.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Service95% thought the service was very professional.
- Location95% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel Building85% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Food75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.