You'll have to pick your jaw up off the floor, along with your bags, before you check into this luxury hotel. The lobby is opulent to say the least, all dressed up in marble and accessorized with a two-story waterfall. Rooms have all the features and kit you'd expect from the 'luxury' category, although they are a little on the ...
Hotels near ANA InterContinental Tokyo
- 10.19 miHotel Class:0.19 mi from ANA InterContinental Tokyo2 reviews
A fantastic (quite expensive) large 5 star hotel opposite the American embassy. Top quality facilities, restaurants (x6), staff and accommodation. I loved it.
- 20.22 miHotel Class:0.22 mi from ANA InterContinental Tokyo1 review
Small but clean and modern hotel in Roppongi. A bit pricey for what you get but not bad for Tokyo. About 10 minutes walk to Roppongi metro station and Roppongi Hills restaurants and shopping.
- 30.57 miHotel Class:0.57 mi from ANA InterContinental Tokyo7 reviews
Beautiful hotel. Would I go back, for sure if I had the $$ to stay. The concierge spoke fluent and I say fluent english. The room we had was gorgeous. French doors for the washroom. The robes and towels were soft. It was just elegant. We had the view of Tokyo city, the best part was at night, where we ...Popular with
- 40.97 miHotel Class:0.97 mi from ANA InterContinental Tokyo6 reviews
Great stayPopular with
- 50.51 miHotel Class:0.51 mi from ANA InterContinental Tokyo2 reviews
This is a comfortable and clean hotel about a 10 minute walk away from shimbashi station. At their inexpensive prices, I had expected the rooms to be older and tiny. Although the room wasn't big, it turned out to be pretty nice and comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful.
- 60.94 miHotel Class:0.94 mi from ANA InterContinental Tokyo1 review
- 70.89 mi0.89 mi from ANA InterContinental Tokyo1 review
Tucked away from the fast paced Roppongi neighborhood of Tokyo, the "I-House" is a beautiful hotel getaway. The hotel is close enough to walk to a neighborhood bakery, subway stops, and plenty of fun restaurants and shops. Breakfast is free and you have a choice between traditional Japanese and American style breakfast. There is also a gorgeous garden for guests ...
- 80.9 miHotel Class:0.9 mi from ANA InterContinental Tokyo3 reviews
Toshi Center Hotel is one of those hotels that is more geared towards business travelers. It features a large conference hall with a whopping 750 person capacity and excellent lighting and sound. The stage can also be raised or lowered to meet specific presentation needs. In addition to the main there are about a dozen other rooms that can be ...Popular with
- 90.75 miHotel Class:0.75 mi from ANA InterContinental Tokyo1 review
This is one of those no nonsense quiet clean hotels in the center of Tokyo that’s very specifically geared towards business travels. The hotel has a variety of different rooms and considering the location in central Tokyo and the comfort most of them are a pretty good deal. The hotel features quite a few conference and meeting rooms to help ...Popular with
- 101.19 miHotel Class:1.19 mi from ANA InterContinental Tokyo12 reviews
I love this hotel. Most hotels in Tokyo oversell themselves. They use camera angles and gear to make places look bigger than they really are, but the Conrad is the first hotel where I've looked at the pictures and remembered the real experience as even nicer than the photos. I guess the pictures just can't capture the feeling you have ...Popular with
- 112.48 miHotel Class:2.48 mi from ANA InterContinental Tokyo11 reviews
This hotel is one of best hotels in Tokyo! The Cerulean is located in Shibuya. This area of the city just can't be boring for anyone. Also inside the hotel is like a city as well. They have many things to amuse you, such as a gym, a pool and one of my favorite a cigar shop and bar that ...Popular with
- 123.08 miHotel Class:3.08 mi from ANA InterContinental Tokyo10 reviews
Had to come here because of my love for "Lost in Translation." My wife and I enjoyed the lounge, with its shockingly priced drinks and snacks. Two hors d'oeuvres and two drinks set us back over $75, which somehow seemed exactly right. It's a beautiful view of the city, especially at night. Even if you are not staying in the ...Popular with
- 132.35 miHotel Class:2.35 mi from ANA InterContinental Tokyo9 reviews
one of my favorite hotels. the breakfast buffet is amazing, with a great selection of both asian and western cuisine. The rooms are really nice and I enjoy the ebisu neighborhood (not as touristy as places like Rappongi). I stay here most times I visit Tokyo.Popular with
- 142.19 miHotel Class:2.19 mi from ANA InterContinental Tokyo6 reviews
Unbelievable hotel. Simply beautiful. When I asked where the bathroom was in the bar/lounge, one waitress walked me over to another hotel staff member, and I could feel that the movement had been practiced, choreographed, but besides that moment, I was virtually unaware of the perfectionist level of service. I think it has a lot to do with the design ...Popular with
- 153.29 miHotel Class:3.29 mi from ANA InterContinental Tokyo6 reviews
Breakfast in Tokyo while our room is preparedPopular with
- 163.14 mi3.14 mi from ANA InterContinental Tokyo5 reviews
A rare oasis in Tokyo, it's tucked s bit out of the way in a charming old neighborhood in Tokyo. If u want real authenticity spend some time in the onsen-a great get away in winter or summer,Popular with
- 173.28 miHotel Class:3.28 mi from ANA InterContinental Tokyo5 reviews
Nice hotel with free shuttle bus to Shinjuku Station. Clean and quiet.Popular with
- 181.13 miHotel Class:1.13 mi from ANA InterContinental Tokyo5 reviews
Great amenities, beautiful views of the city. Each room is obviously technologically equipped (this being Tokyo) with a TV that doubles as a computer. The lobby is on a very high floor, so it is a great place to hang out and have a drink. They have a great hot breakfast buffet as well!Popular with
- 192.37 mi2.37 mi from ANA InterContinental Tokyo4 reviews
This hotel is located five minutes from Shibuya station. So, it's a fashionable area to stay in. They have different room choices. The cheap ones are a really good deal. They're little, but you probably just need a bed and bath. Also they have a cafe and that turns to bar at night time. It's a nice bar, but if ...Popular with
- 202.39 miHotel Class:2.39 mi from ANA InterContinental Tokyo4 reviews
If you just need a clean place to sleep in Shinjuku, this is a good deal. It's cheap for being in Shinjuku. It doesn’t smell like smoke on the non-smoking floor, and there’s a beer vending machine. How much time are you really going to spend in your hotel anyway? It’s a little bit of a walk into Shinjuku station ...Popular with