Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
- 98%Adventure Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Ana MandaraAmbassadorMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 4First to ReviewNov 06, 2013
Ana Madera reigns as the Queen of Vietnamese Fusion cuisine! I took my girlfriend here for her birthday, hoping for a romantic birthday dinner, and it didn't disappoint. The atmosphere here was super romantic, and the food was amazing:
(1) "Voyage Into Sunshine" - Ceviche of Striped Bass, Cucumber, Shallots, Ginger Sauce
(2) "Shade Under The Flowering Tree" - Banana Blossom Salad, Chicken, Grapefruit, Crispy Shallots, Chopped Peanuts
(3) "Paradise Found" - Wasabie-Dust Salmon with Sauteed Brussel Sprouts, Fried Green Tomatoes, Chili, & Honey Mustard Sauce
(4) "Smoke & Seduction" - Grilled Rack Of Lamb, Vietnamese Cinnamon-Star Anise Rub, Taro Gratin, Spicy Tamarind Sauce - best rack of lamb I've ever tasted, with the sweet sauce that I absolutely love!
(5) Vietnamese Coffee Creme Brulee.
The food was absolutely delicious, and the setting was very romantic and elegant. The serving staff was very friendly and took every opportunity to help us take pictures. The restaurant offers so many photo opportunities: the stairs, the piano/bar lounge, the outdoors patio, the fountains, etc. Ana Madera is one of the premier romantic restaurants out there that not only serves romance but also offers up some delicious cuisine also. Bring your date here, and if she's inclined, the restaurants turns into a club on certain days. Bring your dance on!