Hotels for Local Culture in Anaheim
Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
Recommended for You
- 1Ranked #2 overall in Anaheim hotels14 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Went a few years ago and loved it Kids loved breakfast overlooking the park. Charactor Dinners was good. Special treats were left on the kids pillows.Popular with
- 2Ranked #1 overall in Anaheim hotels17 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I love the Grand Californian, which has a rugged craftsman design. It's the luxury hotel at Disneyland and lets out directly into California Adventure. It's close to Napa Rose, a...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 3Ranked #4 overall in Anaheim hotels11 reviewsHotel Class: 3
I took my son here a few years ago for a weekend at Disneyland and California Adventure. I then stayed on as part of a Convention I was attending. The...Popular with
- Ranked #9 overall in Anaheim hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Second year attending my work conference at the Anaheim Marriott. Unlike last year, I got to stay there :D Conference: Well organized and all the staffs were SUPER helpful with...Popular with
- Ranked #10 overall in Anaheim hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
favorite part about the double tree is the freshly baked cookies they give u after check in! rooms were clean and service was great.
- Ranked #12 overall in Anaheim hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I'm sad to say that I didn't have a great experience at the Sheraton Anaheim Hotel. It is located next to Disneyland so the location is fantastic. They also offer...Popular with
- 7Ranked #14 overall in Anaheim hotels2 reviews
If you like Legos, this is the place for you. Outside of Legoland, this is an awesome place to experience Lego in all its greatness and smallness. There are even...
- Ranked #18 overall in Anaheim hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
I went to Disneyland with my brother for my birthday on Memorial Day weekend and thought I'd never find a cheap, yet decent hotel where we could crash after a...
- Ranked #24 overall in Anaheim hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 2Popular with
- 10Ranked #25 overall in Anaheim hotels1 review
I just have to rate this place 4 stars! Although we had to pay an extra $8 for parking. The valet was very nice and efficient, so all in all...Popular with