Hotels for Foodies in Anaheim
Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
Recommended for You
- 1Ranked #1 overall in Anaheim hotels17 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I love the Grand Californian, which has a rugged craftsman design. It's the luxury hotel at Disneyland and lets out directly into California Adventure. It's close to Napa Rose, a...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 2Ranked #2 overall in Anaheim hotels14 reviewsHotel Class: 4
There is a reason Disneyland is called "The Happiest Place On Earth". For such a tourist trap the service is good. The rooms well appointed and perfect for families. Plus...Popular with
- Ranked #3 overall in Anaheim hotels12 reviewsHotel Class: 4
They throw great themed events. Olympics viewing party seen here. They bar and lounge area is awesome.Popular with
- 4Ranked #4 overall in Anaheim hotels11 reviewsHotel Class: 3
I took my son here a few years ago for a weekend at Disneyland and California Adventure. I then stayed on as part of a Convention I was attending. The...Popular with
- Ranked #9 overall in Anaheim hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Second year attending my work conference at the Anaheim Marriott. Unlike last year, I got to stay there :D Conference: Well organized and all the staffs were SUPER helpful with...Popular with
- Ranked #10 overall in Anaheim hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
favorite part about the double tree is the freshly baked cookies they give u after check in! rooms were clean and service was great.
- Ranked #12 overall in Anaheim hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I'm sad to say that I didn't have a great experience at the Sheraton Anaheim Hotel. It is located next to Disneyland so the location is fantastic. They also offer...Popular with
- Ranked #18 overall in Anaheim hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
I went to Disneyland with my brother for my birthday on Memorial Day weekend and thought I'd never find a cheap, yet decent hotel where we could crash after a...
- Ranked #24 overall in Anaheim hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 2Popular with
- 10Ranked #25 overall in Anaheim hotels1 review
I just have to rate this place 4 stars! Although we had to pay an extra $8 for parking. The valet was very nice and efficient, so all in all...Popular with