Average price per night
Average user rating
Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- Price - low to high
- Price - high to low
- Hotel Class - high to low
- Hotel Class - low to high
- 1030 West Katella Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92802Ranked #11 overall in Anaheim hotels35 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Another family-friendly hotel complex (or is it more of a motel? sometimes it's hard to tell...) in Anaheim, just outside the main gates of the Mouse House. What puts this...Popular with
- 12715 W. Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA 92802Ranked #12 overall in Anaheim hotels3.53 reviews
In the midst of larger and newer hotels, this little inn can go unnoticed. What it is potentially lacking however could be viewed as its greatest strength. It is just...Popular with
- 900 South Disneyland Drive, Anaheim, CA 92802Ranked #13 overall in Anaheim hotels33 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I'm sad to say that I didn't have a great experience at the Sheraton Anaheim Hotel. It is located next to Disneyland so the location is fantastic. They also offer...Popular with
- 1831 South Harbor Boulevard, Anaheim, CA 92802Ranked #14 overall in Anaheim hotels3.54 reviewsHotel Class: 3
The best aspect of this hotel is its location. It’s situated in the heart of Harbor Blvd. and with it comes a ton of foot traffic which is great for...
- 15Disneyland Resort, 1585 South Disneyland Drive, Anaheim, CA 92802, United StatesRanked #15 overall in Anaheim hotels42 reviews
If you like Legos, this is the place for you. Outside of Legoland, this is an awesome place to experience Lego in all its greatness and smallness. There are even...
- 161570 South Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802Ranked #16 overall in Anaheim hotels42 reviewsHotel Class: 3
This hotel has a lot of good things going for it. For one, it is literally across the street to the entrance of Disney Land. You do not need to...
- 171126 W Katella Ave., Anaheim, CA 92802Ranked #17 overall in Anaheim hotels41 review
A modest hotel along bustling Katella Avenue in Anaheim, the Discovery Inn and Suites is a notch above its neighboring Motel 6 and Holiday Inn comrades, but less pricey and...Popular with
- 2550 East Katella Avenue, Anaheim, CARanked #18 overall in Anaheim hotels42 reviewsHotel Class: 3
I went to Disneyland with my brother for my birthday on Memorial Day weekend and thought I'd never find a cheap, yet decent hotel where we could crash after a...
- 2040 S. Harbor Blvd., Anaheim, CA 92802Ranked #19 overall in Anaheim hotels3.52 reviewsHotel Class: 3
A decent place to stay with multiple families in tow. A few blocks away from the Park, with shuttle service available. Free breakfast in the mornings.Popular with
- 201544 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802-2312Ranked #20 overall in Anaheim hotels3.52 reviewsHotel Class: 3
I didn't dislike this place, but then again I think I was too young. All I remember was that there was a pool, and it was the first time I...Popular with