- 211313 Harbor Blvd Disneyland Park, Anaheim, CA 92802Ranked #21 overall in Anaheim restaurants3 reviews
Carnation Cafe is one of the few places that offers Mickey Waffles for breakfast. My friends and I made plans to meet up for breakfast Sunday morning. I made reservations...Popular with
- 222610 E Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA 92806Ranked #22 overall in Anaheim restaurants
When I'm seeing a concert at the Honda Center, JT's is my traditional pre-gig cocktail and dinner. Best enjoyed with a group, the terrace has a great party atmosphere while...Popular with
- 231515 S Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CaliforniaRanked #23 overall in Anaheim restaurants5 reviews
Good 'morrow, Earl of Sandwich! It is I, the Duke of Flatulence. *EXTENDED* BIRTHDAY MONTH=BIRTHDAY COUPONS=HAPPY RODNEY Free sandwich coupon ================== It was the last day to redeem my birthday...Popular with
- 255731 East Santa Ana Canyon Road, Anaheim, CARanked #25 overall in Anaheim restaurants
This place is one of my daughters and my favorite places to go. Especially since its been hot lately. They always greet us with a smile and joke with my...Popular with
- 262424 W Ball Rd, #St, Anaheim, CA 92804Ranked #26 overall in Anaheim restaurants
How do you do, Zankou? This location has cheaper prices than the Sunset/Normandie location in Downtown LA. The chicken, smothered w/ garlic sauce, is one of life's many joys. I...
- 271150 Magic Way, Anaheim, CA, United StatesRanked #27 overall in Anaheim restaurants
It's currently OC Restaurant Week and I couldn't pass up the opportunity for a $40 prix fixe meal at Steakhouse 55. We made our reservations for 6 pm on Sunday...Popular with
- 281100 W Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA 92802Ranked #28 overall in Anaheim restaurants
This Coco's is not much unlike most other Coco's although I believe this location is a bit more expensive, considering their prime spot right across the street from Disneyland! The...Popular with
- 301150 Magic Way, Disneyland Hotel, Anaheim, CA 92802, United StatesRanked #30 overall in Anaheim restaurants3 reviews
a bit kitschy but the bartenders appear to have a lot of fun. think rainforest cafe on the cheap. we had bartender michael's king kamehameha mai tai. yum!