Anaheim Del Sol Inn
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!597 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for swimming.
- Location99% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 87%.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- GroundsNice grounds. Appreciated by 85% of guests.
- RoomBeds were acceptable for 63%.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Concierge services and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities. This is a smoke free property.
There are 59 guestrooms at Del Sol Inn Anaheim Resort. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones, voice mail, and in room safes. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.