Anaheim Desert Inn and Suites
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Anaheim Desert Inn and SuitesAmbassadorMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 9First to ReviewJan 16, 2013
I just have to rate this place 4 stars!
Although we had to pay an extra $8 for parking. The valet was very nice and efficient, so all in all it was work the $8 dollars.
The best part was obviously that it was in walking distance to Disneyland! No need to walk a distance and wait in line for the tram anymore!
As an added bonus, they even upgraded our room so we (party of 4) each ended up with a bed of our own! HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!!
No Bed Bugs! No Noise issues! 4 Stars! ;)
Very Good!240 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location99% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 77% of guests gave positive comments.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 72%.