Anantara Seminyak Resort & Spa, Bali
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- Anantara Seminyak Resort & Spa, BaliMember ofLocal CultureFamily TravelersGreen Travelers+ 2First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
This would not be my first choice of hotel in Bali. Even though it is located by the beach and nicely decorated, I would not come back again in the near future. There are more interesting hotels in Bali these days.
This Seminyak property has a private beach. Dining options at Anantara Seminyak Bali include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. The property's full service health spa has
There are 60 guestrooms at Anantara Seminyak Bali. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Balconies offer ocean views. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. In addition to CD players, guestrooms offer cordless phones with voice mail. 42 inch LCD televisions have premium cable channels and DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, complimentary bottled water, ceiling fans, and remote lighting/drapery/curtain control. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: US$ 185
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: US$ 92.50
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
Excellent!227 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 100%.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food92% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel75% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.