Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 74%Business Travelers
- 74%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (3)
- Ancasa ExpressMember ofAdventure TravelersArt & Design LoversOct 14, 2013
This is a very appealing hotel after a long bus ride into the city. It's on the 4th floor of the bus station and it's just RM 100 on Sunday thorugh Thursday about $40 U.S.) and 110 on Fri and Saturday night. There's a selection of much cheaper places to stay right near the bus station, but Ancasa Express @ Pude is a really clean and modern hotel with satelite TV, wireless in the rooms, and a good view of the city. You can get off the bus, get a bubble tea, take an elevator to your room, and get showered and in clean white sheets in the time it takes to get to get to another hotel.
- Ancasa ExpressMember ofLocal CultureAdventure TravelersFirst to ReviewOct 25, 2013
Ancasa Express, at the Puduraya Bus Station in KL is a weary traveler's haven. Clean, ultra modern and with just a touch of chic, this transit hotel will make you wish all the places you stayed at were this well managed. You're more than likely to even forget you're in transit - key for a little layover on your way to somewhere else. Highly recommended.
- Ancasa ExpressSep 18, 2012
Ancasa Express is central to everything, you just name it from PUDU SENTRAL BUS STATION, to nearby LRT STATION. It's walkable to MERDEKA SQUARE, and a 15 minute walk to BUKIT BINTANG Area. The prices are reasonable and the rooms are clean. Staff are experienced and friendly. I stayed here a few times. But for a bit more money you can get a place with more stars and more amenities like somewhere in the center of Bukit Bintang for example Crown Plaza.
Mediocre459 reviews across the web.
- PriceBest value. 91% of the guests loved it.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 91%.
- Hotel74% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 60% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- Service52% thought the service was unprofessional.
- Food52% found the breakfast to be acceptable.