Andaz Maui at Wailea
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 86%Business Travelers
- 75%Art & Design Lovers
- 63%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (6)Write a review
- Andaz Maui at WaileaAug 09, 2014
The newest resort in Wailea, and a newer brand for the Hyatt chain that is upscale and hip. The location is hard to beat, just across from the Shops at Wailea and right on the beach, and the design is stunning. The rainshowers are especially cool, and there isn't a traditional Hawaiian feel, if that is what you are going for. Very contemporary.Recommended for:
- Andaz Maui at WaileaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 11Mar 28, 2014
Are you a bohemian entrepreneur? Stunning decor, DJ booth by the pool, and an extremely elegant, modern, and innovative design without being pretentious. That being said, Andaz is not for the budget traveler in anyway shape or form. This is luxury at its finest. The Andaz takes sustainability to a whole new level. Local chefs, produce, culture..the best of Maui was involved in making this space. I can't wait to spend more time here.Recommended for:
- Andaz Maui at WaileaMember ofWellnessGreen TravelersStudentsAdventure TravelersFirst to ReviewMar 28, 2014
Open only since 2013, this Andaz resort hotel managed by Hyatt brings something new to the Hawaii beach resort game: eco-friendly LEED certification. Nestled in the upscale Wailea resort in South Maui, look for a Japanese-Hawaii fusion restaurant by Iron Chef Morimoto here.Recommended for:
Excellent!311 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful design hotel, as guests say.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance91% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel Building82% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- BeachWonderful beach.
- GroundsNice grounds.