Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 83%Art & Design Lovers
- 83%Luxury Travelers
- 83%Business Travelers
- 67%Green Travelers
- 51%Spiritual Seekers
Member Reviews (4)
- Andaz MauiMember ofTrendstersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11Feb 20, 2014
Are you a bohemian entrepreneur? Stunning decor, DJ booth by the pool, and an extremely elegant, modern, and innovative design without being pretentious. That being said, Andaz is not for the budget traveler in anyway shape or form. This is luxury at its finest. The Andaz takes sustainability to a whole new level. Local chefs, produce, culture..the best of Maui was involved in making this space. I can't wait to spend more time here.
- Andaz MauiFirst to ReviewFeb 20, 2014
Open only since 2013, this Andaz resort hotel managed by Hyatt brings something new to the Hawaii beach resort game: eco-friendly LEED certification. Nestled in the upscale Wailea resort in South Maui, look for a Japanese-Hawaii fusion restaurant by Iron Chef Morimoto here.
Excellent!107 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 93%.
- Ambiance93% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. Appreciated by 89% of guests.
- GroundsNice grounds. 85% of the guests liked it.