Andaz San Diego
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
- 75%Business Travelers
- 51%Spiritual Seekers
- 51%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 51%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (8)
- Andaz San DiegoAmbassadorMember ofSpiritual SeekersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 13Nov 23, 2013
A lovely rooftop venue with bars, a pool, plush seats & amazing views of the gaslamp and beyond. Lovely spot for bottle service around the outdoor fire pits, dj booth, gogos & dancing! The hotel is kept in great shape and is very high-end. Wine bar located on the first floor and nightclub downstairs. The Lipstik Inc. dancers put on a great show! Get on the guest-list and check out some of the local & international djs that are booked here.Recommended for:
- Andaz San DiegoMember ofSpiritual SeekersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 9May 10, 2013
Sexiest hotel in San Diego. The hotel is in a great downtown location and with your stay you get passes to Ivy, great rooftop bar and club. The showers in the room are built into the wall, so it is a show for everyone in the room. Excellent hotel for young people.
- Andaz San DiegoMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4Jul 05, 2012
I stayed at the Andaz for 4 nights while doing interviews in town. I was immediately impressed upon arrival when the valet asked if he could have a glass of wine (red or white?) waiting for me upon check-in ( 10 feet away ). Checkin was a breeze (they use an iPad), and the wine was a nice touch.
Everyone remembered my name, and were very helpful with any information I needed as a San Diego neophyte. They have an Escalade that will take you anywhere downtown.
The room was clean, comfortable, and stylish. Only downside was when the bass from the nightclub came through my floor on Thursday night, but I'll assume that doesn't happen anywhere but the second floor.
I would definitely stay here again.
- Andaz San DiegoCommunity ManagerMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
San Diego’s largest rooftop nightclub... listen to the beats of guest DJs while lounging in a private cabana and taking in the panoramic views of the downtown skyline. Plan to dance, and sometimes plan to see dancers...
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
Dining options at Andaz San Diego a Hyatt Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, a technology helpdesk, and limo/town car service. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. This San Diego property has 20000 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. The property has a complimentary area shuttle which runs to destinations within 2 mi. Business services, wedding services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, valet parking, and a concierge desk. This is a smoke free property.
There are 159 guestrooms at Andaz San Diego a Hyatt Hotel. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer designer toiletries, bathrobes, and slippers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer multi line phones, voice mail, and in room safes. Plasma televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic check out, and welcome amenities. Guests may request a turndown service, irons/ironing boards, and hypo allergenic bedding. Housekeeping is available. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property provides airport transfers. Guests must contact the property with flight details before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pets: US$ 150 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Excellent!581 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance95% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location88% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 82%.
- Food80% were happy with the price.