- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 67%Luxury Travelers
- 66%Art & Design Lovers
- 51%Green Travelers
- 51%Local Culture
User Reviews (6 Reviews)
- Andaz Wall StreetMember ofBusiness TravelersLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 2Nov 16, 2013
This chic, modern-minimalist hotel has great use of space in its guestrooms; the lighting system - genius. To cap your experience with a cherry, all in-room nonalcoholic beverages and snacks are on the house. The lobby has a sweeping white staircase thy leads to a hip bar first, and a restaurant higher up. Reception is, interestingly, set up like a genius bar or a charging station...it disoriented me the first time! Good location if you're doing business in the area.
- Andaz Wall StreetMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2First to ReviewNov 06, 2013
My first impression of Andaz could be summarized in one character. W. The style and ambiance have striking resemblance to the better known W Hotel chain - Trendy style luxury with a twist of modern simplicity. The interior design of the hotel rooms is superior though. While some of the elements might be a bit unconventional, most work together in elegance. I like the revolving closet, mirror and cabinet unit. The bathroom design was daring. I spent a good 10 minutes looking for some sort of curtain to cover the window to the bedroom only to realize there are really none. If you are sharing room with a companion other than your significant half, do keep this in mind. The bed is quite comfortable but they could really do better with the pillows. The bathroom sink is one thing I do not like. It looks stylish but is too shallow and kinda obstructive. Too easy to get water all over the place. The hairdryer is another thing I dislike. Had anyone actually tried using it to dry their hair? If you have long thick hair be prepared to sit there for half an hour or more. It has almost no power to it. They could also use some better lights for ladies' makeup need. Some makeup lights behind the TV mirror would be supreme. I certainly feel Andaz is tailored more towards male travelers.
Free non alcoholic drinks and snacks are a nice touch. Made to order coffee at the lobby is of fairly good quality but I do miss having a simple coffee maker in the room. There are times I just want a good cup of coffee with me while I work on my morning routine. There are also introverts who prefer to keep human interaction to minimal.
Andaz is a hotel I would not mind staying again. It is not quite my kind of luxury. For business travelers and younger couples, this place is perfect.
- Andaz Wall StreetMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3May 31, 2013
On weekends, Wall Street is the deep, dark forest of Manhattan; seriously, it is THAT deserted. Nestled in this little forest is a hotel gem, otherwise known as the Andaz Wall Street.
You enter and are greeted by a friendly, dare I say, cheerful front desk agent rocking an iPad. She quickly checks you in with a lilting "Have a great day!", and sends you on your way to the elevator to be whisked to your room.
Stepping off the elevator, you appreciate the wide hallways with dashes of purple and browns. You love the finishes on the doors, the pewter handles contrasts nicely. Then you enter your room, and notice the following:
1) Space! Your "standard" room with a king bed (doubles are available) is LARGE. Large enough for you to do a cartwheel on the way to your bed. THIS is hard to find in Manhattan.
2) Decor: Gleaming hardwood floors and a minimalist decor leaving you feeling as if you were in a HGTV hip and trendy finished product, it's so sleek. kick you shoes off and jump in the super comfortable bed only to notice...
3) the minibar/fridge: now, unless you want to pay a lot of money, don't touch the liquor! With that said, you won't have to. You're supplied with complimentary fruit, chips, juices and water. AWESOME. You grab a bottle of water, turn around and see...
4) the bathroom: SWOON. The bathrooms are huge. With dark paneling and floors, contemporary square sinks and pewter finishes, these bathrooms are fantastic. The shower is BIG. There's enough room for four...if that's your thing. I chose to sit on the bench in the shower, close the door and treated it like a sauna. With the rainfall showerhead, it was amazing.
There were other perks...the robe and slippers, the blackout curtains, the super sweet fitness room (with more fruit and water!)...these added up to a pretty awesome stay. Add to that the restaurant, which offers an AMAZING champagne brunch on Sundays, and you have a really enjoyable stay.
I definitely plan on staying here again!
- Andaz Wall StreetJul 05, 2012
Andaz is a great hotel. I stayed at the Andaz for the first time on a recent visit to New York. I was impressed by the quality of the room and service. The min bar and snacks are all free except for the alcohol. They even offered free wine on several of the nights we were there. Free coffee and cookies are also offered in the morning. The workout facilities were kept very clean and they had state of the art equipment. The treadmills were be far the best ones I have seen.
The only hiccup was that our flight arrived at 5am in the morning and our room was not ready, which is understandable. We decided to explore the city as we waited for out rooms to be ready. They told us that they would give us a call when the room was ready. However, we never received a call. We returned to the hotel past 4pm (the normal check in time) and were told the room was still not ready. After complaining they quickly got one for us. This is the only reason I did not give this place 5 stars.
Overall great rooms, facilities and staff. I would definitely stay here again in the future.
Outstanding!2158 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 97%.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Bar and Beverages90% thought beverage prices were a great value.
- Food89% were happy with the price.
- Room77% were happy with the bathroom.
About Andaz Wall Street:
Dining options at Andaz Wall Street a Hyatt Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. Spa amenities
There are 253 guestrooms at Andaz Wall Street a Hyatt Hotel. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, signature bedding, Egyptian cotton linens, and down comforters. Bathrooms feature showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer cordless phones, iPod docking stations, and free local calls. 42 inch LCD televisions have premium cable channels, free movie channels, and Oncommand video. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, complimentary bottled water, and remote lighting/drapery/curtain control. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pet deposit: US$ 100 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.