I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel, which was formerly known as the Rock and Roll Hyatt back in the day. Great service, a really nice gym, excellent roof top pool, and an unbeatable location along the Sunset Strip.
Things to do near Andaz West Hollywood
- 410.39 mi8591 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA, United States0.39 mi from Andaz West Hollywood1 review
I love this new make-up bar, aptly situated right next door to dry bar. Get a blow-out next door and then head over to Blushington to have your make-up done in under an hour. Great before events, or even an important meeting, Blushington is destined for success and my hope is that it won't be long until one opens in ...Popular withWellness
- 420.62 mi8592 Santa Monica blvd0.62 mi from Andaz West Hollywood1 review
This store is best described as an experience. Fantastic location, the most beautiful window displays with exquisite taste designed and all put together by Alfredo part owner and buyer for the store. This is a staple of west Hollywood. Extremely fashion forward, this boutique, specialty shop houses the finest, sexiest men's clothing I've ever shopped.
- 430.44 mi8000 Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.44 mi from Andaz West Hollywood1 review
- 440.95 mi
- 450.91 mi8851 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA0.91 mi from Andaz West Hollywood2 reviews
One of the best gay bars in WeHo! The crowd is rockin! The music is beyond good and the drink price's won't kill you! A must of you are bar-hopping on Santa Monica BlvdPopular withTrendstersLGBTNightlife
- 460.33 mi8210 West Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA0.33 mi from Andaz West Hollywood1 review
You would totally miss this bar/lounge if you weren't looking for it. Libertine has super comfy couches throughout the place, with a DJ spinning house on site. Try their delicious gourmet food. I highly recommend trying the atichoke and spinach dip, the mini sliders (each comes with a strip of bacon!), and the seared ahi salad. Drinks are reasonably priced. ...Popular withAdventure
- 470.4 mi
- 480.71 mi7901 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA, United States0.71 mi from Andaz West Hollywood1 review
This was my first Korean spa experience and I was able to convince my boyfriend to come with me for a spa day. I got the groupon for $16 and this was a steal since they usually charge $30! Parking was relatively easy to find and we got validation for 6 hours so we had plenty of time to relax ...Popular withWellness
- 490.57 mi7998 Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.57 mi from Andaz West Hollywood1 review
what a great camera store!!! theres so many film cameras you can choose from: fisheye, the diane, etc. theres also lots of books you can buy as well.Popular withBusinessDesign
- 500.51 mi8000 Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA0.51 mi from Andaz West Hollywood1 review
Great clothing store on Sunset - they just moved to Sunset Plaza. You can find lots of great stuff here, and at a deep discount. They focus on LA-area designers, which is how they can sell it for much cheaper than other retailers!
- 510.99 mi716 North Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles, CA0.99 mi from Andaz West Hollywood1 review
Print periodicals may be a dying medium, but you wouldn't know it here. This newsstand has magazines and newspapers to suit any interest. They pack a lot of odd mags in this small place. With a name like "Centerfold International" you know they also have adult stuff, but that is probably unremarkable, and moreover is not the main focus of ...
- 520.97 mi
- 530.9 mi7746 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA, United States0.9 mi from Andaz West Hollywood1 review
I'm not too impressed with Winston's. Not sure if it's because my friends hyped this place up but when I came a couple weeks ago for a friend's birthday I didn't enjoy it. It is way too small and overcrowded. I couldn't even dance and was being shoved most of the time. Going to the restroom was a pain in ...Popular withAdventure
- 540.49 mi8512 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA, United States0.49 mi from Andaz West Hollywood1 review
I was here for Mark E. Sackett's Art of Active Networking. I believe this bar is located in the middle of the Hollywood Gay district. Parking can be relatively hard to find and the restaurant is relatively small. I had a few tacos which were pretty good but I am not sure they were worth the price.Popular withLGBTAdventure
- 550.99 mi
- 560.54 mi7950 Sunset Boulevard #101, Los Angeles, CA0.54 mi from Andaz West Hollywood1 review
Ohhh CHIT!!! you are on your way to Hwood to go hit up a restaurant, bar, club, or event and you realize you are out of cash! Here is your solution! Hit the Wells ATM on your way, problem solved! I have been here a couple of times in that exact scenario. This place is very handy for that particular ...
- 570.93 mi710 N Edinburgh Ave, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.93 mi from Andaz West Hollywood1 review
pros: the ONLY free-standing Nudie Jeans store in the United States the salesperson was very friendly and informative cons: does not carry everything that is on the online website there is no returns, only exchange or credit the exchange/credit policy is only 2 weeks I was excited to see a raw denim store exclusively dedicated to Nudie Jeans since I ...Popular withTrendstersLuxuryDesign
- 580.6 mi8599 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA, United States0.6 mi from Andaz West Hollywood1 review
Parking: I parked on the street since I was running. Afterwards, I found that they validate parking. It is a shared parking lot with the hotel. The entrance/steps are not visible from Santa Monica. They are hidden behind the Starbucks. Service: Counter guy - He was almost not going to let me into the class since I passed the warm-up ...Popular withWellnessOutdoor
- 591.81 mi6801 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90028-61011.81 mi from Andaz West Hollywood157 reviews
The Walk of Fame on the Hollywood Blvd is a fun walk where you will see the stars of many of your favorite actors and actresses. The celebrities pay to have and maintain a star here.Popular withLocalFamiliesBudget
- 601.86 mi189 The Grove Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90036-62211.86 mi from Andaz West Hollywood122 reviews
I genuinely like this mall as it's very clean and well maintained. As some other yelpers mentioned, it does have that Disneyland feel to it, which likely contributes to the overall charm and appeal. Complete with a wide array of shops including but not limited to Barnes & Noble, Nordstroms, and Apple, this outdoor mall has something for everyone. Now ...Popular withLuxuryLocalFamilies