Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Andrews HotelMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesHistory Buffs+ 1First to ReviewAug 15, 2012
The hotel was formerly a Turkish bath house and is charmingly quirky with old gated elevator and unusual controls to operate it. We booked a standard room, which we expected would be small, but received a corner room with a separate bedroom and sitting area, so had plenty of space. The room was very comfortable and the windows, including the one in the bathroom, opened and was enjoyed on a sunny day.
Location was relatively central, a few blocks downhill from Union Square. This helped keep the noise from the street at a tolerable level. Breakfast buffet was delicious and conveniently located in the hall just outside the room. Staff was especially helpful and friendly. The room rate was inexpensive.
Mediocre1065 reviews across the web.
- Location99% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 74% of guests gave positive comments.
- Food73% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- AmbianceAmbiance is ok. Only 65% of guests gave positive comments.
The Andrews Hotel features a library, a bar/lounge, and multilingual staff. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Concierge services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include an elevator (lift).
There are 48 guestrooms at The Andrews Hotel. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Televisions have cable channels and DVD players. Rooms also include desks, ceiling fans, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guestrooms are all non smoking.