Member Reviews (1)
- Anemi HotelMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3First to ReviewDec 09, 2012
This is easy to get to if you are already in Santorini. There is only 1 ferry a day, tho.
I would suggest a visit to this hotel after visiting Santorini. It is like turning back the clock. A bit primitive but the resort and rooms are nicely appointed. There are lots of food choices so don't feel obligated to eat at the hotel.
Excellent!54 reviews across the web.
- Hotel Building100% said the facilities were very new.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room100% thought rooms were spacious.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 93%.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance. 89% satisfied guests.