Angelini Osteria Restaurant
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 74%Family Travelers
- 64%Local Culture
- 64%Nightlife Lovers
- 61%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Angelini Osteria RestaurantMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Jun 25, 2013
1. This place is SUPER DIFFICULT to get reservations
2. Unless you're a regular, you will be seated outside.
3. Food a little on the salty said, so be prepare to get lots of wine to wash it down.
4. Portion might be small for some, for me it's good.
1. Bone Marrow - wish have some toasted bread to cut the fattiness and have some texture to the fat, the pasta on the bottom is great but nothing spectacular
2. Octopus Salad - grill to perfection, tender and not over cooked. The sourness from the tomato and the slight bitterness from the arugula complements it perfectly.
3. Duck - very fatty, very tender, very good. The best duck breast I ever had. The spinach, however, is a little sandy, so probably not washed that well.
4. Lamb Pasta - I didn't really like it at all. The sauce was not heavy enough to complement the thick pasta. Not what I was expecting.
Tip: Cannot make reservation from open table because it doesn't work. Call to make reservation, but super difficult to get a table... they find every excuse to refuse you a table.
- Angelini Osteria RestaurantFirst to ReviewOct 24, 2013
I love the authentic Roman food. The lasagna is wonderful it is my favorite item on the menu. The paper-thin pizza keeps me coming back time and time again. The food is some of the most authentic Italian in all of Los Angeles.