Anggun Kuala Lumpur
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Anggun Kuala LumpurMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury Travelers+ 1First to ReviewApr 14, 2013
Charming boutique hotel occupying two adjoining 1920s colonial-style houses and furnished throughout in handsome (though largely reproduction) dark wood period pieces which do their best to evoke bygone days. Although located in the city centre, it's on the slightly hipper Tengkat Tong Shin Street - with its inviting restaurants and cafes. A little bit away from the throng of the commercial business district, but close enough to be convenient. There's a pleasant rooftop restaurant but alas no pool - you'll need to stay in one of the larger places if that's a priority.
Poor145 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 84% of guests.
- Service71% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel59% thought it was rather dirty.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 55% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- Food51% found the breakfast to be acceptable.