Angkor Palace Resort and Spa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Angkor Palace Resort and SpaFirst to ReviewSep 14, 2013
Cannot imagine such a big and luxury resort in Siem Reap. What I can say if I shall return to Cambodia, I will stay in this property again.
Very very nice and would love to recommend to all; especially family travelers.Recommended for:
Excellent!174 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationEasily accessible by car, said 97%.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 90%.
- Hotel Building70% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Wellness AreaExcellent wellness & sports facilities.
Recreational amenities include 2 outdoor swimming pools. Also located on site are a children's pool, an outdoor tennis court, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. Spa amenities include spa services, massage/treatment rooms, and facials. This
There are 8 guestrooms at Palace Residence & Villa Siem Reap. Balconies offer lake, garden, or courtyard views. Rooms are individually decorated. Beds come with premium bedding. Furnishings include fireplaces and desks. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with rainfall showerheads. They also offer phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, complimentary weekday newspapers, and in room safes (accommodate laptops). 21 inch televisions have cable channels and free movie channels. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, separate dining areas, complimentary bottled water, and welcome amenities. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request hypo allergenic bedding. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in September 2009.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property provides airport transfers. Guests must contact the property with flight details before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults only property.
- There are no room charges for children 1 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: KHR 162
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room