Angotti's Tailor Shop

2143 North Tustin Street, Orange, CA

• Angotti's Tailor ShopPro 2014

After reading the other reviews, I decided to bring some work here to try them out. So I took in two pairs of dress pants for a straight leg hem. Not sure what to expect (I usually only get my size clothing at the store, but I couldnt pass up the deal I got on these), I jumped in with both feet.

So I get there and let the Asian lady know what I need done. She immediately sends me to the changing room to try on the pants and measures them by their drape independently and marked off my calves as well. Most of the time when I have gone to have hems in the past, they just pin the pants. Here they used the proper chalk and marking techniques of real tailors :) I was very happy about that.

So I was told it would be a week and decided to pay upfront, $6 per pant. This was a great price after calling around and seeing what several others were charging.

So I picked up my slacks two days ago and yesterday wore one of them and today the other and they are both the perfect length. This made me really happy. It looks like they used the single looping thread hidden hemline method. They also left an inch and a half of length inside so there is room to lengthen the pants if it was needed.

The only reason I was not totally pleased is that the hem was a loose stitch. I am used to having taught hem lines. But overall I am quite pleased with the deal and work completed... Try them out if you are here in Orange and need a tailor.

Pro Tip: AmEx is not accepted but Discover, Visa, and Mastercard are accepted.

Recommended for:Business TravelersFamily TravelersLuxury TravelersWellness