Member Reviews (2)
- Anna HotelJul 20, 2012
If you exit the S-Bahn at Karlsplatz you can’t miss Hotel Anna. There are a few tables and chairs in front of the hotel, which is part of a wide pedestrian shopping-street and the lobby and restaurant look attractive and modern, featuring colorful light effects. Because there is a big street between the Hotel and Kaufingerstrasse (the big pedestrian shopping street, which ends at Marienplatz and the Rathaus), you have to cross through the underground passage, which is now a bustling little center with cafes and shops. Another tip for travelers who stay a little longer: With Anna next door, the hotel now features a luxury apartment with infinity bathtub, which also gets booked for press events and film sets.
- Anna HotelFirst to ReviewJul 20, 2012
The most noticeable design effect at the Anna Hotel is the lighting. The restaurant and bar are especially characterized by the colorful illumination. All rooms feature big, comfy beds and halogen reading lights, while all bathrooms have some kind of natural light source, which is very pleasant. If you enjoy having a view, ask for one of the tower rooms. The balconies overlook part of Karlsplatz and the historic rooftop of Justizpalast. There is no gym or spa in the hotel, but you can use the fitness center of Hotel Koenigshof, which is basically next door. When the weather is nice, you can sit outside. There is a small street café in front of Hotel Anna. Another plus: Bikes are available for rent.
Excellent!1130 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food84% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room79% thought rooms were spacious.
- Hotel76% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 58% of guests had positive things to say about it.