On the first Saturday of every December the battlefield is covered with 23,000 luminaries which is breathtaking! Each luminary represents a fallen soldier. The battlefield is open for a driving tour that can sometimes create a wait of hours to get in the main entrance. The Boy Scouts of America are to be congratulated for placing and lighting the candles. ...
Restaurants near Antietam National Battlefield
- 14.25 mi4.25 mi from Antietam National Battlefield5 reviews
Great outside dining area, cool vibe, great food, cool staff!Popular withSpiritual
- 24.37 mi4.37 mi from Antietam National Battlefield3 reviews
Another great Shepherdstown eatery. Great vibe, great staff!
- 34.39 mi
- 44.39 mi
- 54.4 mi4.4 mi from Antietam National Battlefield2 reviews
Sheperdstown's fine dining destination.
- 64.37 mi
- 74.82 mi4.82 mi from Antietam National Battlefield1 review
- 84.37 mi
- 94.38 mi
- 104.34 mi4.34 mi from Antietam National Battlefield1 review
- 114.08 mi4.08 mi from Antietam National Battlefield1 review
Fine dining just across the road from Shepherd University and the CATF. Stay with us, and eat here!Popular withLuxury
- 124.38 mi
- 134.4 mi
- 144.85 mi4.85 mi from Antietam National Battlefield1 review
- 154.38 mi
- 1618.29 mi18.29 mi from Antietam National Battlefield
Excellent tapas restaurant and known for their asparagus sticks with dipping sauce. During the warmer months the sidewalk cafe tables face the busy downtown historic district and makes for good people watching.
- 1718.27 mi18.27 mi from Antietam National Battlefield3 reviews
Love the place - I have watched the success story unveil over many years and am so thankful to have Bryan's restaurant become a landmark establishment. The chef's table is a real food experience but be advised you need to make a reservation. The bar is also very nice! Enjoy!
- 1818.46 mi
- 1918.28 mi
- 2018.27 mi