Things to do in Antigua and Barbuda
- 1Half Moon Bay, Antigua and Barbuda2 reviews
One of Antigua's most fantastic beaches. Simply beautiful. This is a popular place for wind and kitesurfing due to the ideal trade wind breezes. However, it's rarely too windy for sunbathing, swimming, snorkeling and more. Take a hike around the south side point to discover an amazing natural bridge formation perched above the ocean!Popular with
- 23 reviews
One of the best from more than 360 Antigua has. Sandals reort guests share this beach with locals and touristsPopular with
- 5Dockyard Drive, English Harbour, St. Paul's, Antigua1 review
We had a wonderful dive yesterday with Phillip and John. They were extremely professional and really looked after their divers. I was particularly impressed with the amount of attention I received. Although I have my license, when you only dive when you come down here you cannot consider yourself experienced. Phillip was very conscious of this fact and I would ...Popular with
- 6Jolly Harbour, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda1 review
- 7Betty's Hope, Pares, Antigua and Barbuda1 review
- 10Compton Building, Dockside DR, English Harbour1 reviewPopular with
- 17St. John's Pier, Antigua and Barbuda/River Landing Barbuda, W.I.1 review
We were promised cool exotic drinks, fine snorkeling, beautiful pink beaches and a wonderful on shore Lobster dinner. I will give the most honest review ever, so please read. This is a public ferry, not a private, tourist funded all inclusive catamaran. So, if you want a trip that is void the hassle of unfriendly locals, their large cargo boxes ...
- 19Tottenham Park St. Mary Jolly Harbour, Antigua and Barbuda1 review
Beautiful resort with Aveda Spa and top class facilities
- 20V. C. Bird International Airport1 review
This lounge has got to deserve a special mention. Originally established as a facility for private jet charters from VC Bird Airport, it's now open to departing or transiting British Airways passengers for US $95 per adult and $20 per child. What you get for that is a private entrace, bypassing the main terminal building, personal assistance on arrival and ...