User Reviews (2 Reviews)
- Antigua Villa Santa MonicaFirst to ReviewMay 01, 2013
Fray Jose Guadalupe Mojica 22, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., closed Mondays. When we have company in town, we always take them to this restaurant for long, lazy breakfasts because the setting is so gorgeous. The restaurant is in the open-air central courtyard of a beautiful old hacienda. The courtyard has a beautiful fountain and brims with greenery and bright pink bougainvillea. The tables are far enough apart for relaxed privacy – so you never feel crowded. The menu is a simple, traditional Mexican breakfast menu. We love their Huevos Diablos!
Outstanding!20 reviews across the web.
- LocationTerrific location. 100% of guests enjoyed it.
- ServiceWorld class service. 95% of guests enjoyed it.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 95% of guests enjoyed it.
- HotelExcellent hotel. 94% of the guests loved it.
- RoomNice rooms. 78% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Food71% found the breakfast to be wonderful.