Antigua Villa Santa Monica
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Antigua Villa Santa MonicaFirst to ReviewMay 01, 2013
Fray Jose Guadalupe Mojica 22, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., closed Mondays. When we have company in town, we always take them to this restaurant for long, lazy breakfasts because the setting is so gorgeous. The restaurant is in the open-air central courtyard of a beautiful old hacienda. The courtyard has a beautiful fountain and brims with greenery and bright pink bougainvillea. The tables are far enough apart for relaxed privacy – so you never feel crowded. The menu is a simple, traditional Mexican breakfast menu. We love their Huevos Diablos!
Excellent!15 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food71% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- RoomFor only 63%, the bathroom was ok.
- GroundsPleasant grounds.
- HotelExcellent hotel.
- LocationTerrific location.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Family Rooms
- Valet Parking