Anwar Al Madinah Moevenpick Hotel
Phone:04 820 1111
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Data Ports
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Anwar Al Madinah Moevenpick HotelMember ofNightlife LoversOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 5First to ReviewDec 15, 2012
One of the best hotel in Madinah
Haram view room wow and haram view for breakfast wow.
If you are here for HOLY PILGRIMS this is the hotel you should stay
Huge rooms but the toilet is very small.
Mini Mall inside with BIN DAWOOD the SAUDIA WALL MART
Exit to Haram and everything is very near.Huge property.
Already stayed here twice
Good!1712 reviews across the web.
- Food80% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Location75% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel70% thought it was clean.
- Service58% indicated the reception staff was not good.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 57% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Hotel BuildingFor only 50%, the facilities were new enough.
Dining options at Moevenpick Hotel Anwar Al Madinah include a restaurant. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities.
There are 1223 guestrooms at Moevenpick Hotel Anwar Al Madinah. Beds come with premium bedding. At the 3.0 star property, accommodations include kitchens with refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature showers and complimentary toiletries. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones and voice mail. Flat panel televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request a turndown service.
- Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.