A&O Berlin Hauptbahnhof
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Green Travelers
- 96%Budget Travelers
- 87%Luxury Travelers
- 74%History Buffs
Member Reviews (9)Write a review
- A&O Berlin HauptbahnhofMember ofLocal CultureLuxury TravelersArt & Design LoversJul 05, 2012
This a great train station, it has easy access and lots of stores and places to eat. There also is art exhibits or other things going on to make it worthwhile to at least check this place out. The transportation system in Germany is terrific and this station adds to it.
- A&O Berlin HauptbahnhofJul 05, 2012
It's rare to arrive in a trainstation that has FOUR levels of trains in an open air atrium like environment. OPEN AIR!.. the building is an engineering marvel!
Don't bother with a taxi, take the subway (the bottom level) and head into Berlin. BTW, don't forget to cancel your ticket at one of the little machines. Buying a ticket doesn't validate it... only the validation machine validates it. The ticket checkers are fairly strict about this and may not let you off with a warning.
The station has everything, a pharmacy, cellphone stand (for getting a local SIM card), food and washrooms. The station is big, and open and on a sunny day bright as ever!
Even if you're not taking the train but love architecture, its worth taking the time to check it out. Maybe even have a snack!
- Business Center
- Pets Allowed
Fair1117 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Location95% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 95%.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Internet77% thought it was a great value.
- Restaurant70% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel61% considered it to be not well-maintained.