Restaurants near Apartment Torres del Yatch
- 10.22 miAvenida Alicia Moreau de Justo 516, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina0.22 mi from Apartment Torres del Yatch
If price is not your problem, this place is the right for you. Definitively one of the TOP parrillas from Buenos Aires. You can sit indoors or outside with a beautiful view to Puerto Madero, the most nice neighborhood, with a view to the docks, the water, the great buildings and offices.
- 20.91 mi
- 30.64 miAlicia Moreau de Justo 1714, Lago Buenos Aires Argentina0.64 mi from Apartment Torres del Yatch13 reviews
este restaurant tiene la mas exquisita parrilla argentina, es tenedor libre, modalidad en la que se consume lo que se puede por un precio, esta ubicado en uno de los lugares mas nuevos y entretenidos de buenos aires, y el servicio se destaca por su simpatia y rapidez, las mejores carnes a probar, si eres vegetariano olvidalo, solo carnePopular with
- 40.83 miSan Martín 1015, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal, Argentina0.83 mi from Apartment Torres del Yatch4 reviews
It's a perfect 10. It combines classic argentinian cuisine with some great original touches, so you'll get the best of both worlds. I tried the "Patagonia Clasica" (a six-hour grilled lamb) that just melted in my mouth. The waiter proved to be extremely helpful and gave us some great recommendations. Overall, it is not to be missed.
- 50.49 mi
- 60.5 mi
- 70.33 mi0.33 mi from Apartment Torres del Yatch1 review
The Sottovoce Restaurant is located in the Puerto Madero restaurant area, and it is quite simply it serves the best Italian food in Buenos Aires! The Melanzana (eggplant) is simply the best I've had in the Western Hemisphere (I had the best ever in Milan).Popular with
- 80.29 miAvenida Alicia Moreau de Justo 840, Buenos Aires, Argentina0.29 mi from Apartment Torres del Yatch2 reviews
We asked our taxi driver to take us to Puerto Madero for dinner, but it informed us that it was way too early to have fun in that area, and told us he'd take us to Palermo Soho instead... which worked out, since it's the area we're staying in. We figured we might as well ask him for a recommendation. ...Popular with
- 90.77 miParaguay 489, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal, Argentina0.77 mi from Apartment Torres del Yatch2 reviews
A relatively traditional and tasty parilla in the downtown area of Buenos Aires. The atmosphere in here feels a lot like an Italian restaurant, and there are plenty of pastas and pizzas on the menu, plus lots of meat and fish.
- 100.92 mi
- 110.26 miAvenida Alicia Moreau de Justo 310, LANúS 1107 Argentina0.26 mi from Apartment Torres del Yatch
My friends and I randomly decided to eat here on a weekday evening as we were walking around Puerto Madero. Happening is a very formal restaurant with crisp white linens, long-stem wine glasses and a formally dressed wait staff. All 5 of us ordered different dishes from pastas and lasagna to steak and everything was incredible, but the highlight was ...
- 120.59 mi
- 130.74 miLavalle 663, Buenos Aires0.74 mi from Apartment Torres del Yatch1 review
We were starving and desperate and about to give into one of the ubiquitous fastfood or tourist joints on Florida when we stumbled into this oasis of a local, cheap parrilla. It was like the God of Small Blessings had just decided to take pity on us. We each had a monster, juicy steak sandwich for just 25 pesos, served ...Popular with
- 140.41 mi
- 150.7 mi
- 160.64 mi
- 170.41 mi
- 180.7 miDefensa 269, Buenos Aires, Argentina0.7 mi from Apartment Torres del Yatch
La Panaderia de Pablo is a great opportunity for enjoying a breakfast or late brunch. They open early like 10 and close at 19, plus don't open on Saturdays, so follow my advice and check always the open hours before going. Besides that the food is really tasty, if you love some international breakfast like scramble eggs with beacon, this ...Popular with
- 190.59 mi0.59 mi from Apartment Torres del Yatch
Le Bar was one of my favorite places to grab a drink in Buenos Aires. Located in San Telmo, this is a popular, but never super crowded restaurant/bar. They have some great drinks and the bar food is also fantastic. We always chose to go during happy hour where it is 2 for 1 drinks. I ended up taking lots ...
- 200.74 miAvenida Corrientes 668, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal, Argentina0.74 mi from Apartment Torres del Yatch1 review
Amazing place. I've been here for business lunches and it doesn't fail. The food is great, you have pasta, fish and some meat (but its not a parrilla).